Intelligent Health looks at every opportunity to think differently about getting more people active. Whether you are a local authority, a business or a GP practice looking to increase physical activity in your area of among your staff, we can help.
- Schools – our new and innovative walk to school incentive schemes: find out how we can help encourage more children to walk or cycle to school and compete against your local school or one on the other side of the world. Click here for more information.
- GPs or Public Health – our team can help you deliver your physical activity strategy that can be monitored with clear cost benefit analysis to help you make the case for physical activity.
- Businesses – get your staff moving with one day events or staff initiatives tailored to your business travel plans or CSR policy. This can be considerably more effective and cheaper than gym membership.
- Local Authorities – find out how we can help to reduce congested transport networks, improve your local green spaces and monitor use of local parks and sport facilities. Click here for more information.
- The Intelligent Health team can be contacted on 0845 310 4481 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For all sustainable travel and walk to school projects contact Veronica Reynolds at email@example.com
- For all NHS & health projects please contact Dr William Bird at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For press enquiries please call 07786 388158 or email email@example.com
- For all other queries, please call us on 0845 310 4481 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Registered address: The White House, Mill Road, Goring on Thames RG8 9DD.
Intelligent Health is a Limited Company registered in England 05760628