We use the latest technology to monitor and record the experience of physical activity.
Our platform creates a complete system that records physical activity, engages users and can be used whole or in part to link into other systems.
What does our platform do?
- Whether people are walking, cycling or playing football, our system records this physical activity through an online system.
- We provide the data collection tools, the database and the user interface to provide a complete system that records and rewards physical activity.
Whether you organise group activities and require a simple register of those taking part or you are a business or local authority looking to encourage more people to be active in your local area, please get in touch to find out how we can help.
How does it work?
- RFID tags are issued to a group
The group can be patients from a GP surgery, school children, employees or whole communities.
- They sign up online
Each person will sign up to their own webpage or app on their phone.
Each group co-ordinator (school, GP surgery, workplace or town) will have their own site that can monitor the activity taking place with a cost-benefit analysis.
- The tags generate points when they exercise
The tag interacts with NFC mobile phones or Walk Tracking Units (see photo) to record the activity and generate points.
- The points generate rewards.
The rewards can benefit the individual, a chosen charity or the local community.
Please contact us for more detail on how we can help you monitor and evaluate walking and cycling in your area